Animal Logic


How do I obtain a work visa/permit for Australia?

If you are successful in gaining a role with Animal Logic in Sydney and require a work visa, we will support you through the process of preparing and lodging your application.

Depending on your individual situation, most people are generally eligible for the following options:

Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417 or 462)

These visas do not require company sponsorship. There are age limits and you must hold a passport from an eligible country. The application process for these visas is less complex than for sponsored visas, however you may only work for a maximum of six months with one Australian employer.

To find out more about these visas:

Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)

This temporary visa requires sponsorship and allows you to work in the entertainment industry on film, television, or live productions as a performer or production staff.

Health Requirement

The link below provides some guidelines around what (if any) health examinations are required for your temporary visa and links you to further information about the process of obtaining them.

Character requirements/ Police Check

If you intend to use this Visa to stay in Australia for 12 months or more, you should provide a police certificate when the Visa application is lodged. For all other situations a police certificate may not be required on this Visa.