Compositing is the process of combining different visual sources in to one homogenous image – most commonly live action and computer images. Are you a Python Developer who is interested in supporting our compositing artists by becoming a Compositing pipeline TD? You would be joining some of the best artists in the world at our Sydney studio. Are you looking for an opportunity to further develop your skills and becoming a Technical Director? If so, then this could be the role for you!
What you’ll get to do:
- Developing code for tools and automation primarily using Python.
- Working closely with the Compositing and Software Development teams to ensure a standardised approach.
- Take on responsibility, get stuff done, and make our compositing artists happy!
What you bring:
- Strong knowledge of Python development.
- Experience with software development life cycle and code repositories such as Git.
- An ability to work in a challenging environment, possessing good communication skills.
- Willingness to work in a highly dynamic production environment and collaborate with artistic staff.
- An ability to quickly acquire a working understanding of both off-the-shelf and proprietary software tools.
And you might also have:
- Experience on feature films, TV and/or animated features.
- Experience with Linux and Shell Scripting.
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent development experience.
- Experience with colour pipelines using ACES/OCIO.
- Experience with programming languages other than Python is a bonus.