Are you an Executive Assistant with proven experience supporting C-Level executives? Do you have a passion for media, entertainment and the arts? Do you enjoy building strong relationships with others? Then this might be the job for you!
We are looking for a proactive and results focused Executive Assistant to support the CEO of one of the world’s leading independent creative digital studios, producing award winning design, visual effects and animation for almost 30 years.
Working in this broad ranging, ever changing fun environment, this is an opportunity to work in a 1:1 partnership with an entrepreneurial CEO.
What you’ll get to do:
- Dynamic calendar and schedule management
- Manage, oversee and organise the office of the CEO
- Support the CEO in related philanthropic, art and educational activities
- Manage internal and external communication, relationship management and networking on behalf of the CEO
- Prepare draft communications, presentations and talking points for the CEO
- Administrative support as required, including but not limited to, expenses management, travel management and minute taking
What you bring:
- Extensive experience supporting a C-Level Executive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to proactively respond to issues to seek resolution
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent ability to build relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- A keen focus on results
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities
- A passion for media/entertainment/arts
- AND a sense of humour!