Please note this is a hybrid position and requires you to work from our studio for part of the work week. This is not a remote opportunity.
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you ensure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone who can provide administrative support to the CFO, Head of Legal and their teams.
The Finance and Legal Teams support Animal Logic’s Sydney and Vancouver based operations and provides connection with the Netflix teams based in Los Gatos and Los Angeles in the US. This role is based out of the Sydney office, alongside the CFO and Head of Legal.
You should be a self-motivated individual who takes initiative and enjoys working in a dynamic team environment. You will need to work with limited supervision and maintain a professional manner with internal and external parties, including Animal Logic’s parent company, Netflix.
To be considered for this position, you must be an Australian/New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or hold permanent work rights in Australia with no restrictions.
What you’ll get to do:
- Manage and maintain calendars for the CFO, Head of Legal and senior members of their teams
- Coordinate meetings for the global finance team, including preparing agendas and drafting meeting minutes
- Assist with the coordination of meetings between the Animal Logic and Netflix
- Provide administrative and organisational support to the CFO, Head of Legal and their teams, including organising travel, assisting with expense administration, and filing documents
- Communicate across the business with ease, promoting the highest standard of customer service
What you bring:
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills, with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent planning, email, and diary management skills
- Confidence to self-manage, prioritise tasks and work effectively to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Sharepoint)
- Ability to work on sensitive matters whilst maintaining confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to handle multiple and conflicting requests calmly and effectively
- Excellent communication skills in all forms i.e. written, verbal and electronic
- Prior experience in a secretarial or administrative support role at an accounting or law firm is highly desirable
Who you are:
- Diligent and passionate about working in admin
- Enjoy working in a team
- Super organised and able to prioritise, exercising sound judgment
- Flexible and adaptable, with a can-do attitude
- A strong communicator who is comfortable interacting with a diverse range of people at all levels
- Collaborative and friendly, being a positive representative for the Finance and Legal Teams
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to join a growing, award-winning studio, in a collaborative and supportive team!
- A central location at Moore Park, Sydney, close from the CBD and famous Bondi Beach
- An inclusive workplace of employees who are passionate about creativity and technology
- A chance to contribute to the success of ground-breaking animated feature films
- A dedicated Learning and Development team focused on your personal career growth
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Paid ‘Volunteer’ days to support those causes close to your heart!
- A world-renowned working environment packed with social clubs, activities and events
- A variety of employee benefits including secured on-site parking, employee discounts, breakfast, free use of barista coffee machines, weekly lunches/pastries and snacks galore!
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, then we want to hear from you!