Are you an Executive Assistant with a passion for entertainment and technology? Do you enjoy building strong relationships with others? Then this might be the job for you!
We are looking for a proactive and dynamic Executive Assistant to support the CTO of one of the world’s leading independent creative digital studios, producing award-winning design, visual effects and animation for almost 30 years.
Working in this broad-ranging, ever changing, fun environment, this is an opportunity to work in a 1:1 partnership with an international CTO, acting as a primary point of contact and liaison for all Technology departments.
What you’ll get to do:
- Dynamic calendar and schedule management across different regions and time zones
- Monitor and manage the CTO’s email inbox, tracking priorities and actions required
- Communicate on behalf of the CTO, building strong professional relationships with internal colleagues and external clients/business associates
- Work closely with the CTO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments, and operational, management or staff-related issues, including those of a confidential nature
- Proactively identify process improvement and effective time management solutions for the CTO
- Prepare draft communications, presentations and visual aids as required
- Administrative support, including but not limited to expenses management, travel management and minute taking
What you bring:
- Proven experience supporting a C-Level Executive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to proactively respond to issues to seek resolution
- Well-developed interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Self-motivated and flexible, with the ability to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- A passion for entertainment/technology AND a sense of humour!