Are you an unflappable IT Support Engineer committed to providing an exemplary level of hands on and remote customer service? Do you have proven experience providing personalized support to Executive teams? Then read on!
This position will be the representative of the IT Department to all Animal Logic Executives. You will provide global support to the Executive team running the studio that produces award-winning feature animations across our Sydney, Vancouver and LA offices. From creating mischievous bunnies in Peter Rabbit, building heroic minifigs in The LEGO Movies, to teaching prancing penguins how to dance in Happy Feet, our films inspire audiences around the world.
What you will get to do:
- Be the face / representative of the IT department to Animal Logic Executives and their EAs
- Provide expert level support for the EUC side of Office 365, Windows 10, and Mac OSX as well as home network troubleshooting and deployment
- Work autonomously to multi-task, prioritise and problem solve under highly critical time sensitive scenarios
- Collaborate with the wider IT department in order to get and provide answers
- Shifted hours may be required to provide on-call or after hours support coverage
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related field preferred
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience directly supporting Senior Executives within a corporate environment
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a client facing desktop support role or similar
- Technical support experience at 3rd level – having handled escalations from 1st/2nd level support team(s)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to document knowledge accurately and completely, and train other staff as needed (presentation and delivery skills)
- Remote support, on-call after hours support experience highly desirable
- Experience working within an Entertainment/Media industry is beneficial
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to join a growing, award-winning studio based in sunny Sydney!
- An inclusive workplace of employees who are passionate about creativity and technology
- A chance to contribute to the success of ground-breaking animated feature films
- A dedicated Learning and Development team focused on your personal career growth
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Paid ‘Volunteer’ days to support those causes close to your heart!
- A world-renowned working environment packed with social clubs, activities and events
- A variety of employee benefits including secured on-site parking, employee discounts, breakfast, free use of barista coffee machines, weekly lunches/pastries and snacks galore!
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, then we want to hear from you!