2 year contract
Animal Logic is seeking a Global Recruitment Manager with a passion for attracting the best talent in the industry to create and support inspiring animated feature films, and a desire to lead a talented recruitment team in a world-renowned animation studio, with credits such as Super Pets, Peter Rabbit and The Lego Movie!
As the Recruitment Manager, you will lead recruitment services across the Company, work closely with Head of HR, other key stakeholders and hiring managers to determine Animal Logic’s recruiting requirements, develop talent acquisition strategies and tactical plans to deliver on hiring objectives alongside the recruitment team.
You have the opportunity to base yourself in either our Sydney or Vancouver studio to fulfill this role, while managing recruitment team members across both studios, as you oversee the recruitment pipeline to successfully staff production, technology and facility roles while providing a first-rate candidate experience.
What you’ll get to do:
- Manage Animal Logic full cycle recruitment services to attract the best talent and delivering first-rate candidate experience
- Lead the recruitment team through coaching to facilitate growth, providing feedback to empower the team to become experts in their field and maximise their individual and collective potential
- Stay up to date on recruitment best practice and devise ways to incorporate into Animal Logic’s recruitment strategy, short and long term goals
- Oversee talent pipelines, establishing strategies and keeping diversity and inclusion and Animal Logic’s values top of mind, to ensure future recruitment success in a challenging and competitive market
- Build and maintain industry-based relationships to remain knowledgeable about industry development and industry events, providing recommendations to further our recruitment objectives
- Partner with key stakeholders and recruitment team to drive the delivery of informative recruitment reporting, along with strategies for moving forward based on results
- Develop, review and update recruitment policies, processes and workflows to align with recruitment objectives
- Facilitate team to optimise use of recruitment tools (Greenhouse, LinkedIn, Company website etc.), including efficiency, effectiveness, success and value
- Partner with the wider HR team for seamless pre-hire to onboarding workflows and immigration guidelines
- Collaborate with the L&D team to maximise our outreach impact at high schools, film schools and universities, including our trainee and intern programs
- Create and drive recruitment communications and branding efforts, ensuring the recruitment team are demonstrating the Animal Logic Employee Value Proposition, utilizing social media to maximise brand awareness opportunities
- Conduct all activities with financial awareness, commerciality and accountability
What you bring:
- 8+ years’ experience in recruitment, preferably in a creative industry or gaming environment
- 3+ years’ managing a recruitment team
- Proven experience with setting the recruitment agenda, devising strategy and recruitment plans
- Outstanding client service, with the ability to building and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Keen interest in utilising data to understand issues and opportunities to maximise short and long term goals
- Proven ability to thrive under pressure and experience with high volume recruiting
- High self-motivation, creativity and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent organization, prioritization, communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to join a growing, award-winning studio in sunny Sydney or downtown Vancouver!
- An inclusive workplace of employees who are passionate about creativity and technology
- A chance to contribute to the success of ground-breaking animated feature films
- A dedicated Learning and Development team focused on your personal career growth
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- A generous leave policy including paid annual leave, sick days, as well as ‘Volunteer’ days to support those causes close to your heart!
- A world-renowned working environment packed with social clubs, activities and events
- A variety of employee benefits including breakfast, use of barista coffee machines, weekly lunches/pastries and snacks galore!
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, then we want to hear from you!