Location: Sydney or Vancouver
Are you a process and metrics driven IT support leader?
Passionate about customer service?
Want to work for a creative company and see your name in movie credits?
We are looking for you – an experienced IT Support Manager to provide leadership and direction for the IT support teams across all Animal Logic studio locations. You will establish and maintain an exceptional end user experience whilst inspiring efficiency and accountability in your support teams whose mission is to enable the production of award-winning feature animations.
From creating mischievous bunnies in Peter Rabbit, building heroic minifigs in The LEGO Movies, to teaching prancing penguins how to dance in Happy Feet, our films inspire audiences around the world!
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the IT Support Engineering, Media Engineering and Service Desk teams in delivering and supporting IT services across all Animal Logic studio locations
- Provide direct leadership to the local IT Support Supervisors in running their teams in meeting ticket throughput, SLAs and quality standards whilst providing excellent customer service
- Regularly present service reporting metrics and dashboards to the Head of IT, CTO and other studio executives
- Champion ITIL best practices, continual improvement and process consistency across all support teams (including service catalogue, knowledge base, incident and change management)
What you bring:
- 5+ years’ experience managing multiple IT support or service desk teams in an organisation with significant technical operations in across multiple sites
Tertiary qualification in technology or similar
- 4+ years’ experience providing direct support to end users either in a support or engineering role
- Sound knowledge and experience of a supporting range of IT applications, platforms, and technologies
- Understanding of an ITSM tool such as Jira Service Management, ServiceNow or Ivanti
- Prior experience in application of best practice frameworks (such as ITIL, SFIA Matrix) for the delivery of IT services
- Communicates effectively at all levels to both technical and nontechnical audiences – spoken, written and presentation skills
- Mentorship, coaching and people management skills
- Expertise in problem, incident, change and escalation management processes
- Knowledgeable in troubleshooting and problem-solving approaches
- Experience with supplier management is a bonus
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to be a part of a growing and new subsidiary of Netflix, producing their highest quality animated feature films going forward in sunny Sydney or downtown Vancouver!
- An inclusive workplace of employees who are passionate about creativity and technology
- A chance to contribute to the success of ground-breaking animated feature films
- A dedicated Learning and Development team focused on your personal career growth
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- A generous leave policy including paid annual leave, sick days, as well as ‘Volunteer’ days to support those causes close to your heart!
- A world-renowned working environment packed with social clubs, activities and events
- A variety of employee benefits including breakfast, use of barista coffee machines, weekly lunches/pastries and snacks galore!
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, then we want to hear from you!