We’re looking for experienced Production Coordinators to join the Animal Logic crew on “The Shrinking of the Treehorns”.
January, February & March 2022
What you’ll get to do:
- Build and maintain the day-to-day artist-based schedule, communicating progress, schedule changes, and variances as required
- Work toward agreed production deadlines, clearly communicating any variance in these, and informing Production Managers and Supervisors of any issues impacting the crew’s ability to deliver on time
- Organise and attend reviews and other relevant craft group meetings, taking accurate notes and distributing to relevant crew
- Build relationships with the artists in your team
- Liaise with other department coordinators and crew to facilitate the efficient communication and transfer of elements between departments, or between Animal Logic and its clients
- Report daily render requirements to facility and technical departments
- Monitor artist hours and ensure timesheets are accurately completed
- Gain approval for annual leave from relevant production management
- Provide Artist Management with information relevant for performance and salary reviews
- Assist the Production Supervisor in completing accurate and timely Estimates To Complete (ETC) reporting
- Take on additional responsibilities, such as supporting, training, and mentoring PAs or junior coordinators
What you bring:
- Demonstrated experience working in a production team in Animated/VFX feature film or television, gaming, or a related industry
- A good understanding of digital production and overall pipeline methodologies
- Confidence using Shotgun, Microsoft Project, Excel or similar
- Ability to work with highly creative and/or technical people
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Calm and focused even when under pressure and on deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to inspire, mentor, and motivate the team
- Take initiative, ownership, and demonstrate a proactive attitude
- Ideally you will have experience using Shotgun, though not essential
- Qualification in Media or Project Management a bonus
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to join a growing, independently owned and operated, award-winning studio!
- A central location in sunny Sydney, minutes from the CBD and famous Bondi Beach
- A chance to contribute to the success of ground-breaking animated feature films
- Exposure to working within a USD pipeline
- A dedicated Learning and Development and Artist Management team focused on your personal career growth
- Flexible work arrangements, with a one day per week work from home option
- A generous leave policy including paid annual leave, sick days, as well as ‘Volunteer’ days to support those causes close to your heart!
- A world-renowned working environment packed with social clubs, activities and events
- A variety of employee benefits including superannuation, employee discounts, breakfast, free use of barista coffee machines and snacks galore!
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, then we want to hear from you. Submit your application to the link below!