2 year contract
The Recruitment Supervisor works with stakeholders and hiring managers to determine studio-wide recruiting requirements and to devise strategic and tactical plans to meet hiring objectives.
Managing a small team of recruiters, the Recruitment Supervisor oversees the recruitment workflow to successfully staff production, technology and facility roles for the world’s largest independent animation studio, with credits including Peter Rabbit, Happy Feet and The Lego Movie!
What you’ll get to do:
- Supervise the Recruitment function studio-wide, coaching, mentoring and developing a focused and experienced team of recruiters to ensure that all recruitment objectives are met
- Review and update recruitment policies and processes as required, keeping abreast of recruitment best practice and immigration guidelines
- Oversee talent pipelines, establishing strategies to ensure future recruitment success in a challenging and competitive market
- Responsible for accurate and informative reporting on recruitment efforts
- Ensure accurate and optimised use of recruitment tools, overseeing the use of relevant job boards, tracking success and cost analysis as required
- Assign recruitment workload, tracking progress and providing guidance to the Recruitment team
- Partnering with the wider HR team to ensure seamless workflows and accurate transfer of information
- Partner with the L&D team to contribute to high school and university outreach
- Plan and manage recruitment events, keeping abreast of industry events and making recommendations
- Drive recruitment branding efforts, ensuring that the recruitment team are demonstrating the Animal Logic Employee Value
- Proposition, communicating key differentiators to secure high-quality talent
- Work closely with the Communications Team to establish and manage a Recruitment Communications Strategy, to ensure social media best practice and maximise on brand awareness opportunities
- Conduct all activities with financial awareness, commerciality and accountability
What you bring:
- 7+ years’ experience in recruitment, preferably in a creative industry, high tech or gaming environment
- Proven experience in supervising a team
- Knowledge of immigration requirements for temporary skilled workers
- Understanding of Australian employment legislation
- Proven ability in running small to large recruiting campaigns within tight deadlines
- Outstanding client service, with the ability to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- An eye for data and analysis is a bonus
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to join a growing, independently owned and operated, award winning studio based in sunny Sydney!
- A chance to contribute to the success of ground-breaking animated feature films
- Flexible work arrangements, with work from home option
- A world-renowned working environment packed with social clubs, activities and events
- Paid ‘Volunteer’ days to support those causes close to your heart!
- A variety of employee benefits including employee discounts, breakfast, free use of barista coffee machines and snacks galore!