Are you interested in working on high-end, fully Animated feature films?
Animal Logic is looking for Senior Animators to help bring Ron Howard’s first fully animated feature to life.
What you will bring:
- Prior experience working on 3D animated features
- Proven experience working in Maya
- Solid knowledge of animation tools and workflow while also open to new workflows and toolsets
- A strong knowledge of anatomy, movement, and basic real-world physics and their application for animation
- Experience producing high quality animation in line with the Director’s creative vision
- Confidence adhering to deadlines
- The ability to anticipate, communicate and troubleshoot technical issues with Production
- Provide solutions to creative briefs through existing tools & processes
- Ability to balance workloads to achieve deadlines within a team environment
- Willing to learn, and contribute to the success of the team and project with the ability to listen and be open to all feedback given
In return, you will receive:
- The opportunity to join a growing, independently owned and operated, award winning studio
- A chance to work on ground-breaking feature films
- Exposure to working within a USD pipeline
- A dedicated Learning and Development and Artist Management team focused on your personal career growth
- Flexible work arrangements, with work from home options
- A variety of employee benefits
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, then we want to hear from you. Submit your CV and Showreel to the link below!