This Senior IT Support Analyst is a key member of the IT Support Team responsible for supporting and maintaining the company’s IT systems and networks, providing efficient IT Support to all business users.
You will bring in depth knowledge and experience of supporting and maintaining Linux desktops and end user connectivity.
Central to the position will be the passion for learning new skills and broadening your knowledge of technologies. You must have a calm, can-do attitude, excellent attention to detail, and be a strong communicator at all levels.
Join us in a dynamic independent Animation Studio, working closely with Animation, Systems Engineering, RnD, and Production Technology teams to help make the next jaw dropping animated movie!
What you’ll get to do:
- Install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults, and manage escalated hardware and application problems
- Support and mentor more junior members of the IT team
- Be the face / representative of the IT department for all staff
- Responsible for supporting and maintaining end user systems (Primarily LINUX desktops + some Windows and Mac) and end user connectivity
- Triage incoming incidents and escalate any issues that arise to the where most appropriate team
- Occasional heavy lifting physical activity required
- Standard 5-day work week plus on call rotation
What you bring:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a client facing desktop support role or similar
- Experience working within an Entertainment/Media industry is desirable
- Experience supporting Linux
- Experience supporting Windows 10, Mac OS X systems, Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, printing, software licenses, and scripting
- Familiarity with remote support, on call after hours support and project management experience is a bonus
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to join a growing, independently owned and operated, award-winning studio based in sunny Sydney!
- A chance to contribute to the success of ground-breaking animated feature films
- A dedicated Learning and Development team focused on your personal career growth
- Flexible work arrangements, with a one day per week work from home option
- Paid ‘Volunteer’ days to support those causes close to your heart!
- A world-renowned working environment packed with social clubs, activities and events
- A variety of employee benefits including employee discounts, breakfast, free use of barista coffee machines and snacks galore!
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, then we want to hear from you. Submit your application to the link below!