Do you have a passion for all things Service Delivery and want to take your career to the next level? Want to work in an amazing company in the world of Animation and Film? Answered YES? We’re looking for someone just like you as a Service Desk Team Lead. We will provide you the grounding to build out a newly established Service Desk team within our IT Support group.
Once settled in, you will be responsible for providing leadership to the Service Desk team and provide outstanding customer service to the business from the front line. This position is also required to assist with the planning, designing, and uplift of processes and policies relating to Service Delivery within the organization.
What you’ll get to do:
- Implementing best practice in IT service management
- Mentoring and leading Service Desk Team locally
- Application of ITIL best practices to continuously improve processes within the Service Desk space – utilizing ITSM tools for ticketing + knowledge management tools
- Support of issues relating to desktops and laptops in a Windows, Linux, and Mac environment
- Acting on pre-defined, user-initiated service requests
- Manage Accounts on Microsoft stack (Microsoft O365, Sharepoint, Azure AD)
- Develop professional and effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders (production especially)
- Act as Problem Manager in the IT Team
- Acts as 2IC to Support Supervisor locally
- Overseeing the day-to-day service provision within the IT team, developing processes, improving service standards, offer specialist technical advice and support of IT-related issues
What you bring:
- At least three years’ experience in a Service Desk team lead or similar
- Knowledge and experience of best practice in IT service management
- Experience in mentoring and leading a team
- Experience of working accurately and confidently with service desk tools and technology, such as ITIL, ITSM, remote access, knowledge resources, ticketing
- Experience in desktop support in a Windows, Linux, and Mac environment
- Experience in Microsoft stack (Microsoft O365 and Sharepoint etc.)
- Experience developing professional and effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience creating and adapting processes to suit business needs
- Previous experience in a TVC, VFX, or film digital production environment a bonus
- Previous experience in implementing ITSM tools and standards a bonus
- Previous knowledge or experience in Problem and Critical Incident management a bonus
- Ability to clearly and accurately communicate processes and procedures in written and verbal forms
- Project Management skills
- Proactive self starter with a history of taking initiative
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to join a growing, independently owned and operated, award-winning studio
- A chance to contribute to the success of ground-breaking animated feature films
- A dedicated Learning and Development and Artist Management team focused on your personal career growth
- Paid ‘Volunteer’ days to support those causes close to your heart!
- A world-renowned working environment packed with social clubs, activities and events
- A variety of employee benefits including employee discounts, breakfast, free use of barista coffee machines and snacks galore!
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, then we want to hear from you!
Please apply if you are eligible to work in Canada.