Are you an enthusiastic coordinator with an interest in the technology behind award winning animated feature films? Love working with people, well-organised and unphased by technical jargon? Want to work for a creative company with lots of learning and growth opportunities? Perhaps this role is for you, so read on to find out more!
The Technology division incorporates IT, R&D and Production Technology departments across Animal Logic and is responsible for supporting our productions and pipelines, as well as developing innovative graphics tools in support of our animation productions. Within Technology, the Technical Projects team provides project management and process improvement support across a variety of initiatives which align and support our strategic goals.
Working within the Technical Projects team, our Project Coordinator keeps the team running smoothly by facilitating communication and processes and providing project support to the team of program and project managers.
What you’ll get to do:
- Support the Technical Projects team by preparing project artifacts on a regular basis
- Monitor project schedules for slippages and adjustments in conjunction with project managers
- Ensure project data is accurate and up to date in tracking systems
- Responsible for calendar management for the Technical Projects team, in conjunction with other Coordinators and Department Assistants
- Organise, attend, and take accurate notes at related meetings, and distribute notes to relevant staff
- Follow up on any action points to ensure deadlines are met
- Ensure that all communication is conducted in a professional and timely manner
- Communicate with internal teams to facilitate the efficient project delivery, negotiate, and assist to resolve delays
What you bring:
- 2+ years’ experience working within a software or production team (VFX, games, animation production or related high-tech industry)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to problem solve and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working with software developers/engineers and issue tracking systems
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to join a growing, independently owned and operated, award-winning studio!
- A chance to contribute to the success of ground-breaking animated feature films
- Exposure to working within a USD pipeline
- A dedicated Learning and Development team focused on your personal career growth
- Flexible work arrangements, with hybrid work options
- A generous leave policy including paid annual leave, sick days, as well as ‘Volunteer’ days to support those causes close to your heart!
- A variety of employee benefits including employee discounts, breakfast, free use of barista coffee machines and snacks galore!
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, then we want to hear from you. Submit your application to the link below!