Are you an enthusiastic coordinator with an interest in the technology behind award winning animated feature films? Love working with people, well-organised and unphased by technical jargon? Want to work for a creative company with lots of learning and growth opportunities? Perhaps this role is for you, so read on to find out more!
We are looking for a driven, highly-motivated, self-starter for our global Research and Development (R&D) team. Animal Logic’s R&D team is responsible for developing the software that support our animation productions.
Working within the Operations team, R&D Coordinators keep the department running smoothly by facilitating department wide processes, supporting initiatives to introduce and uphold efficiencies and best practices, as well as keeping their eagle eye on incoming support requests and bug reports.
What you’ll get to do:
- Organise department wide events, activities and training
- Support initiatives to introduce and uphold efficiencies and best practices across the department
- Monitor and triage incoming support tickets in our issue tracking system, ensuring they are followed up in a timely manner
- Be a point of contact or escalation for the R&D department
- Coordinate scheduled maintenance and outage events
- Prepare reports for R&D management and internal clients
- Assist with on-boarding of new hires, ensuring teams have what they need
- Track leave requests and attendance across the department
- Ensure teams are adhering to timesheeting and out of office procedures
What you bring:
- 2+ years’ experience working within a software of production team (VFX, games, animation production or related high-tech industry)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to problem solve and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working with software developers/engineers and issue tracking systems
- Enthusiasm, positivity and initiative