We are currently searching for a motivated and enthusiastic team player to join our Technical Resources department commencing in as soon as possible.
Working closely with other Technical Resources divisions and end users, this position will ensure the render-queuing system (farm) is constantly monitored to help achieve efficient and trouble free rendering.
This position will be responsible for identifying, reporting and resolving problems relating to the rendering process. Recently the role responsibilities have started evolving to include monitoring of key systems, applications and infrastructure as well.
The following experience will be highly regarded:
· Previous experience in a technical support position
· Computer graphics and/or rendering experience
To be successful in this role, the following is required of all candidates:
· Knowledge of scripting – Python preferred
· Experience using Linux, Windows and Mac platforms
· Ability to prioritise requests with competing deadlines
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to work to deadlines
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to multi-task and problem solve
This position will suit a person with a desire to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Availability to work within a roster that includes nights and weekends is required.
Please apply if you are currently eligible to work permanently in Australia.