Animal Logic


Can my partner/spouse work as well, if I have an Australian work visa/permit?

Yes, your partner/spouse will be able to work and study in Australia if you are the primary holder of the visa and able to provide the required documents. You will be required to provide the following:

o   Your current marriage certificate or

o   Documents to prove you have been in a de facto relationship with your partner for at least 12 months.